I also need to parse my thoughts so that I may concentrate on (1) my son's college applications and those schools who need insanely large quantities of documentation about our highly unimpressive financial situation (2) the firm that is currently paying me to ramp-up and serve them and (3) the firms that wish to interview me for still other positions. I will need to ensure that my body is in two to three different cities, in two or fewer days....
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Looking to the future...
Yikes! So much has transpired over the last two months! Taking phone interviews, answering recruiter emails, slogging through multiple in-person interviews, plowing through networking/referral emails and trawling through job websites....damn! Notice how the verbs (i.e., actions) seem to take on a more desperate, and therefore more pathetic, tone? Ok...I need to divide my thoughts, and therefore, posts, between those who piss me off, those who are idiotic (ummm, that may be the same thing) and those who deserve humane treatment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment